Change of Address/Replacement Card

Keep your registration current!  Where you live determines what races will appear on your ballot, so it's important that you keep your address up to date.Image of Couple With Packed Moving Boxes
If you are moving to Shelby County from another county or state, you must register using the form “Voter Registration Application”.  Please refer to the information on our Voter Registration page.
If you are currently registered in Shelby County, you may use the Shelby County Change of Address form.  You may change your address in person, by mail or by email.  If you plan to change your address by e-mail, scan the signed form and attach it to your email.
Email it to:  [email protected]

Back To Top